Monday, July 29, 2013

The Faceshop Clean Face Mild Toner and Lotion

Annyeong everyone~ ヾ(^∇^) It's been a while since the last time I written a personal review (last time was my sis) hehe (^ _ ^). So today I have two reviews for you from my favorite brand ever The Faceshop  (*^▽^*)

Let's move on to the review, shall we? ^.^



The Faceshop Clean Face Mild Toner

Concept
Anti bacteria, soothing for breakouts and sebum controlling

Description
  • A toner that provides quick and effective care for skin troubles
  • Controls excess oil and sebum secretion
  • Contains Tea Tree extract which removes acne-causing bacteria
  • Gets rid of impurities
How to use:
  • Dispense an appropriate amount to cotton pad and apply gently all over the face.


The Faceshop Clean Face Mild Lotion

Concept
Anti bacteria, soothing for breakouts and sebum controlling

Description
  • A lotion that provides quick and effective care for skin troubles
  • Helps calm skin irritation
  • Contains Tea Tree extract which helps to prevent acne formation
  • Promotes the regeneration of skin to help treat even old acne scars
How to use:
  • After applying Clean Face Mild Toner, dispense an appropriate amount and apply gently all over the face.

If Etude House has AC Clinic Intense line as their best products for acne prone and problematic skin, The Faceshop has their own line for the same problem that is Clean Face (^▽^)



front

back

Mild Toner ingridients
contains alcohol and fragrance (so for you who allergic towards these maybe skip this one)
also contains tea tree (good for acne) and paraben


 Mild Lotion ingridients
contains mineral oil, alcohol (may cause allergic), tea tree (same with the toner)
also contains fragrance (may cause allergic to some people) and paraben


Packaging:

As usual, let's talk about the packaging first ( ^∇^). Both toner and lotion come in sturdy glass bottle, so for you who are clumsy like me may be careful  (゜▽゜;). Light brown color represents every products on this line and I found it's relaxing and calming lol. Personally I prefer this color over the green color on AC Clinic series from Etude House (cuz somehow it looks very medicated to me haha *slapped). But I wish they come in plastic bottle instead of glass bottle *sigh* I must be extra careful everytime I pour out the toner and lotion cuz I'm afraid I'll drop the bottle   (; ̄Д ̄)




Application:

Most of Faceshop skincare products have this kind of application especially their toner and lotion (>_<). Is it just me or anyone else also hate this kind of application? Yup, sometimes I pour out too much or too little for my entire face *frustated* (/゚Д゚)/


 

Texture and Scent:

The toner has common toner texture that are watery and clear with light medicated scent. I also prefer this scent over Etude AC Clinic ʘ‿ʘ. It doesn't hurt my sensitive nose and feels so relaxing and soothing on my skin  (︶ω︶). For the lotion, it has light texture, slightly a bit more watery than my Faceshop Fresh Aloe lotion (review here). Comes in milky white color that also has light medicated scent same with the toner ( ̄ー ̄). Both toner and lotion absorb fast into my skin, soothing and calming my 'anger' skin without leaving any stickiness or greasy feeling 。◕‿◕。 (fyi, my skin has changed from oily combination to dry and acne prone).


spread on the back of my hand

blend it out and tab it gently with fingers

absorb quickly and doesn't feel sticky nor greasy on my skin (≧∇≦)


Result:

I love these babies (*≧ω≦). Well it doesn't heal my acne like magic but thankfully it doesn't make it worse. Usually when you breaking out, your skin turns red and sensitive and you don't want to slap on random products on it  (°◇°;). That's why I chose these products specialized for trouble and acne prone skin like mine (>y<). It helps soothing and calming my break out skin (^v^). For the pimples I use Etude AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot and it works great along with these two products (*^▽^*). Actually Faceshop Clean Face also has their own product for pimples called Faceshop Clean Face Clear Away Spot (picture below) but I haven't tried it out. That's why maybe in the future I'll make comparison between this product and Etude Pink Powder spot  (‐^▽^‐)



Like:
  • Light texture and relaxing scent
  • Great for acne prone skin (doesn't make it worse)
  • Soothing and calming my skin
  • Suitable for my sensitive skin
  • Absorb fast
  • Doesn't leave sticky or greasy feeling
  • Affordable

Dislike:
  • Comes in heavy glass bottle (not travel friendly)
  • It's a bit hard to pour out a right amount cuz of the application 

Where to get:

Sis get these on her trip to Korea a few months ago. Forgot about the price but she said it's really affordable (not cheap and not expensive either) (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Repurchase? Yup, definitely! (´ ▽`).。o♡ I'm planning to try every products from this line once I finish my doctor medication (^v^)

How about you? Have you tried this product?

Thanks for reading and see you on another post~ So many things to do now hehe bye bye~! ヽ(・ω・ゞ)

8 comments:

  1. OMG YES! Hate the bottle so much! I also reviewed these a long time ago LOL please check mine out

    Review: The Face Shop Clean Face Toner, Essence, and Lotion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK stupid me. You have seen mine and commented TT__________TT
      I'm feeling so sheepish now!

      Anyway, great review!

      Delete
    2. LOLOL so it's not just me who hate the bottle *high five*
      thanks sweetie <3 gonna make another review from this brand :D

      Delete
  2. nice review, gonna check it since Lotte mart next to my house http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/my-wedding-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review. ohh ini kandungan nya tea tree oil, ooh sama dunk yaa ma tea tree nya body shop ^^ , entah bagusan yg mana...
    aku cm pke tbs tea tree oil nya aja siih buat obat jerawat, kadang buat gatel di muka. klo buat gatel di muka, ampuh bgt, bbrp menit langsung ilang =) .
    ooh iya, you got sweet award, check to my blog yaa ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe thank you ce <3
      wah iya emang tea tree terkenal banget ya ampuh buat jerawat, aku malah lagi pengen cobain obat jerawatnya acnes :x temen temenku pd bilang oke sih ^^
      woah, aku langsung cek deh! :D :D

      Delete